With a week to go to, i can finally share my hospital bag. I made lists and lists and lists and put in and packed out, but i think I am finally happy with how it is. I tend to get a little OCD with things like these and i will lie awake at night wondering if i am missing something! Mind you, we only live a street away from Durbanville Medi Clinic and hubby can go home and collect something for me if needed but my mind will not register it that way. I need it with me, right there and then! (Crazy lady, i know.)
So i have three photos here for you. Picture Nr.1 is my stuff in the bag, Nr.2 is a picture of Jaxson’s stuff in the bag and the other is obviously a little flatlay for what James will be wearing and Jaxson’s first outfit. Here we go! Be warned : I am excessive!!
WHAT I PACKED FOR MYSELF :
- Nursing bra from Sophie and Jane
- Night Shirt from Pick and Pay (and a couple that looks similiar from Woolworths)
- Fox Slippers from Woolworths
- Granny panties from Woolworths
- Deodorant, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, body cream, brush and hair ties.
- Carriwell after birth panties (So sexy! – noooottttt)
- Lanolin Nipple Cream
- Travel size bottles filled with shampoo, conditioner and face cream.
So what did i pack for Jaxson?
Yeah i told you i am excessive.
- Couple of outfits for in-hospital.
- Coming “home” outfit from Little Handmade.
- Dove wet wipes
- Huggies newborn nappies
- Ben Rabbit bum balm
- Ben Rabbit swaddle, ForevaV swaddle, Little Handmade swaddle and a Woolworths knitted blanket.
- Kippin with a Natursutten pacifier attached that i bought from Gnash Kids
- A few bonnetts.
- Milestone cards from Mayalief
- Bunny from Olly Polly
And for James and Jaxson’s first outfit?
Totally cute right? Outfits are from Tiny Tribe and
teddies are from La Fede.
So am i missing anything? LET ME KNOW PEOPLE! I have one week left! Think it’s too much? Yeah don’t worry i think so too. 😉
x o x o
James and Jax’ mom